From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
David Lee
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 1:37 PM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RE: Remote power up CCIE rack - Live demo

Try this one - live demo from Digital Loggers, Inc.

http://www.digitalloggers.com/EPC.pdf
http://63.194.78.94:8080/
Username: Admin password: admin

http://www.ccie2be.com, CCIE Online rack provider,  is using this one. Check
it out.

I think Proctorlabs.com is also using this product.

Dave

Delete Reply Forward Move...
Previous | Next | Back to Messages