Console Time out posted 03/05/2006

Hi all,

One query.

My devices are connected to an Access Server. How can I prevent the
connected devices console from getting timed out on Access Server?

I have already placed following commands on the consoles of the connected
devices, the console of the AS and also under the tty lines of the AS.

exec-timeout 0 0

But it doesn't help and it gets timed out every now and then.

It should be noted that its not the session idle-timeout and the sessions
get disconneced while am working on them.

Can anyone throw some light on this?

Regards,
Subhash.