De : nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de
xprtofnet
Envoyi : dimanche 5 fivrier 2006 20:10
@ : Nadeem Zahid (iszahid); ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: Issue with EIGRP routes

try disabling ip eigrp split-horizon...

--- "Nadeem Zahid (iszahid)" <iszahid@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I see that when I'm running EIGRP on top of PPPoFR
> between two
> routers...I don't get the advertised EIGRP routes
> on the other side. Removing the VT/PPP from the
> subint and running it
> over FR directly, everything works.
> Any known issues? One side is Hssi, other side is
> Serial but I don't
> think that is the problem.
> thnx
>
> Nadeem

Any opinions expressed in the email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the company. This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient.  If you are not
the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and
that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error, or if you are concerned with the
content of this email please e-mail to: e-security.support@xxxxxxxxxx

The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses
which could damage your own computer system. While the sender has taken every
any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry
out your own virus checks before opening any attachments to this e-mail.