Re: study material for ipod? posted 01/09/2006

> I would suggest purchasing an audio class from Internetwork Expert or IP
> Expert.  They are audio format and you can load them on your iPod...

I've got the IPExpert mp3's converted to aac (m4b) format for an Ipod nano.  Then you can listen to it sped up by 25%.  Plenty of space left afterwards.

Very handy for down time.  If you have an ipod, I'd recommend a program called markable that will convert
CDs into the right format for you.

I'm thinking about buying the Internetwork Expert material, but I'm not sure my purchasing dept (Wife) will agree to the expense.

Wayne