OSPF: Routing updates posted 12/24/2005

Hello group,

I've the following scenario:

Lets assume that I'm running HSRP over the layer trunk and the same
subnet is being advertised by both ASBRs. How can I shutdown the L3
interface or stop advertising a subnet if the trunk goes down. For
example, if the port connecting the trunk to ASBR1 goes down then I want
to shut down the L3 on ASBR1 (if possible) or at least stop advertising
one of the subnets.

Thank you,

[GroupStudy removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of oledata.mso]

[GroupStudy removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of image002.gif]