ATM over DS3, no ATM switch? posted 12/22/2005

Folks, I'm going to research this now but in the interim, I'll appreciate if
I can get some quick answers here. I haven't done much of ATM (among so many
other thigns) so please tell me if I can implement ATM on a DS3 interface,
connected directly to another router with a DS3 interface. There's no ATM
switch in the middle.

Can this be implemented? What side will provide clock? Can I get a sample
config?

Thank you very much.