From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
azhar mumtaz
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 11:12 PM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: OSPF redistribution question

Hi Team:

router ospf 1
redistribute connected subnets route-map LOOP

route-map LOOP
Match interface loopback 0
set metric ?

Int loopback 0
ip address

Lets say we are doing a "resdribute connected" "match
interface loopback 0" into OSPF on R3 . can we see
this prefix as 110/0. I am not able to do it. I tried
setting the metric for this prefix on R3 to by doing
set metric ?

I used various options for set metric, setting the
metric -1 , +1 , 0 and so on, it does change the
metric for this prefix on R2, but R2 is never able to
see this prefix as 110/0

Any thoughts on this.

Best Regards

Do You Yahoo!?