To: "'Sean C'" <Upp_and_Upp@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 3:44 PM
Subject: RE: WAY OT: What would you do?

Well, if your coworkers think the CCIE security cert is an easier cert than
R&S, believe me they are in for a big surprise.....

Just as big of a surprise maybe as the first time I attempted the security
lab.

And that with a CCIE R&S,CCSP and extensive experience in
PIX/Concentrators/VPN's....

Koen.

#13730