From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Melwani, Manoj J
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 4:45 PM
To: Kim Judy; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Wildcard issue

The best practice is to use the second method. By using 0.0.0.0 wildcard
you are saying that I want to run OSPF routing process just on that
particular interface unless if you have a whole range of interface that
you want to use on the same line then you might want to use the first
method.

Yes Its a good idea to use router-id under the routing process. Use
Loopback 0 as your router id's.

Thanks,
Manoj.