Re: Frame-Relay fragmentation posted 10/31/2005

Hello ...

I think that the frame-relay fragmentation equation for Voice traffic
depends on the Tc interval, and all that Serialization delay Stuff
I read once that using Frame-relay fragmentation, all packet above that
value are fragmented, voice traffic can not be fragmented because of the
nature of the content inside the packet , and also the be specific about
which packet  goes first, in the queuing is something that I have not clear
yet !
But my guess is that because packet that are bigger that the fragment
configured on that command are going to be broken in pieces, it's like ppp
multilink fragmentation, but in this case for frame relay

Any other Thoughts?

---
Victor Cappuccio
cvictor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx