InternetworkExpert Question posted 10/26/2005

Hi Scott and the members of Group Study,

With 6 weeks out of taking my 4th attempt at CCIE Lab R&S, I have a question.

Let's say I'm able to complete 3 lab scenerios a week for next 6 weeks, which labs should I attempt out of 30 available labs?

Put in another way, what 18 labs would you recommend? I'll also be taking your mock lab few weeks out.

TIA