Re: Question about ip wccp posted 10/25/2005

I'm Still confused, perhaps a visual of my scenario can help in ans:

|---------------|                                             | V_2
|               |
|-------------CACHE SERVER
| Internet   |------------r1-s0---r1-e0------VL_2 -| SW1-3550
|               |                                             |
|               |
|-------------CLIENT
----------------                                             |V_2

In this scenario,
1. Do i need 'redirect in' on E0 of Router -1 ?
or
2. 'redirect-in' on V_2 of SW1
or
3. 'redirect-out' on R1-s0?
or
4. In on both (r1-so and V_2 of SW1) ?

And what if the Server is not on same VLAN ???
Any other commands for fast-switching on same interface required to
make this work?

www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/contnetw/ps761/products_configuration_example09186a0080160b28.shtmlI
have similar example on cisco website and would like to confirm.

Thanks
-GA

-sh