From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
ronald.kaduwa@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 10:39 PM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RIP triggered

Hi,

I don't see how "ip rip triggered" is the solution to prevent an ISDN link
from constantly flapping, given that RIP is running across it.
Because when the link goes down, this constitutes a change in topology and
therefore a triggered update. This is the result I keep getting, so how do
you prevent it if snapshot routing is not an option? Do you exclude RIP from
the interesting traffic? But then that would mean no updates unless the link
is up...quoi faire?

Thanks,

Roni.