RIP triggered posted 10/25/2005

Hi,

I don't see how "ip rip triggered" is the solution to prevent an ISDN
link from constantly flapping, given that RIP is running across it.
Because when the link goes down, this constitutes a change in topology
and therefore a triggered update. This is the result I keep getting, so
how do you prevent it if snapshot routing is not an option? Do you
exclude RIP from the interesting traffic? But then that would mean no
updates unless the link is up...quoi faire?

Thanks,

Roni.