Re: RE: RIP question posted 10/25/2005

I was kind of looking for something like iBGP where it doesn't check to see if the route exists in IGP (no synchronization).
I have used loopback interfaces to get it to work but I wanted to see if it is possible to do without it.
I have read couple of books but dind't come across a solution.
I guess one doesn't exists.

Thanks to all who offered insight and support.
I am planning to take my lab next week.