Information reg Hong Kong Lab posted 10/17/2005

Hai All,
           Did any one know Hong Kong lab closed, coz I am not getting
Lab dates in Hong Kong.
           I kindly request if any body is dropping the lab date in the
december end either at Hong Kong or Beijing please let me know.

Thanks in Advance
Regards
Matheen Farook