Re: Practice Labs posted 10/13/2005

I will try the the Practice Labs (6 ea) in the "CCIE Routing and Switching
Practice Labs" book by Martin et. al....I have not done them yet but plan
too.....too busy with IE labs now....Have seen good recommendations from
some people who just passed...
 Or, if u want to pay a little more, get one of IE or IP Expert's Mock Labs