Re: Router with out any routing Protocol posted 10/13/2005

Correct me if I am wrong, but with LAM There is no need of both routers
to be on the same network. R2 will install a host route to the IP
address of R1, and due to proxy-arp configured on R2, it will response
to ARP request from R1 searching his default gateway. Of course, R2 will
need a route to R1 network by some means.... Isn't it?