Cisco Rack Rentals posted 10/05/2005

Hi there guys!

We want to practice some labs that are in some books and training materials.
We are looking to rent some racks to practice these labs. But we have to ask
the rack rental people to cable the rack according to the topology we want
(and not the standard topology of the rack rental labs etc) and then allow us
access to practice.

Does anyone know of any rack rental places that allows you the flexibility of
having the rack cabled the way you want?

Thanks

Dave