From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
dusth@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 6:03 AM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RIP Unicast Update [bcc][faked-from][bayes]

Hi all,
I know there are multiple ways to configure RIP unicast update but I only
clear and know how to configure via <passive interface and neighbor>
command. I know the other method is NAT but I do not know how to configure
it. Could someone has experience and shed some configuration example to me
please?

Thank,
Dustin