CCIE Lab Course recommendations? posted 08/25/2005

I'm looking for a lab course recommendation in the southeast U.S. I think that my studying is coming along well, but that I might want/need a good thorough refresher course prior to taking the lab. I'm not considering online stuff because I really don't think that I could make it through a week of sitting at home studying without becoming terribly distracted (pets, work, whatever). Any suggestions? I looked through the archives and couldn't find anything relevant, so... Thanks in advance.
--
Cheers,
Robbie