RE : VPN ip pool into OSPF posted 08/25/2005

You need to configure RRI and then redistribute static in the OSPF process

-- Richard

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Mike O [mailto:mikeeo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyi : jeudi 25 ao{t 2005 05:03
@ : ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : VPN ip pool into OSPF

I don't know if I should be sending this problem to this group. But Im
trying to get the group of IPs that the cisco clients get into the OSPF
routing table. I assign them with ip pool ip-start ip-end and the VPN
clients get the IP assigned but I can't ping anything in the network.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Mike

Any opinions expressed in the email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the company. This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient.  If you are not
the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and
that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error, or if you are concerned with the
content of this email please e-mail to: e-security.support@xxxxxxxxxx

The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses
which could damage your own computer system. While the sender has taken every
any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry
out your own virus checks before opening any attachments to this e-mail.