Re: When to disable passive interface explicitly posted 08/15/2005

>From a lab perspective.....you could really do a lot of
onverconfiguration if you are not careful....for the most part, just
do what they ask....here is a sample task example:

4.5 Configure EIGRP AS 1024 between R4, R5, and R6 per the network
diagram. Be sure to advertise the loopback interfaces of these routers
into the EIGRP domain.

Here I am not even pausing to think about passive interfaces - I am
configuring EIGRP on these loopbacks using the network statement and I
am moving on!