Re: searching the groupstudy archives ... What's the best way? posted 08/15/2005

I didn't realize you could specify the directory
(path) in the url when using the 'site:' thing.
That's cool.  I'll try it.

Thanks

Quoting Brian Dennis <bdennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
        Kelly,
        	You can narrow down your search by changing www.groupstudy.com
        to www.groupstudy.com/archives/ccielab.

        	This also works when searching the DocCD but the syntax is a
        little different:

        "port security +univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/c3550/12225se/3550scg/"

        	This will return results for "port security" that are in the
        12.2(25) 3550 configuration guide.

        HTH,

        Brian Dennis, CCIE #2210 (R&S/ISP-Dial/Security)
        bdennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Internetwork Expert, Inc.
        http://www.InternetworkExpert.com
        Toll Free: 877-224-8987
        Direct: 775-745-6404 (Outside the US and Canada)