From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 11:04 PM
To: Dillon Yang; Group Study
Subject: Re: ONLY one SPID on PPP multilink

when talking about 1 (one) isdn circuit you are by definition talking about
(2) b channels.  you don't need to do anything else except for setting a
multilink and a load threshold.  the second spid (i would hazard a guess)
would apply to the second bri interface that would have 2 more b channels.
there is a difference between placing another call and bringing up a second

John D. Matus
Office: 818-782-2061
Cell: 818-430-8372