RE: CCIE REAL posted 07/05/2005

are u crasy ?
what 's talk about that ?
don't cheated , all updated lab include ipv6 question

Wow,

I thought that you would never stick your head back in...

I figured each time you send an email out soliciting people, I will remind any possible
newbies how you get them to wire you money to a western union account, and you
never send them their "lab" that you say you have.

You figure out what "14 karat token rings" are yet?

hello there if u want pass lab(r/s, sec) .contact to us w2255y@xxxxxxxxxxx or sellyzone@xxxxxxxxx thanks

MSN Messenger8& EkGX ?B6s@x;s?! @V4B D#18?M 4kH-8& 3*4)<<?d. http://messenger.msn.co.kr