From: ccie2be
To: Schulz, Dave; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 7/3/2005 3:27 AM
Subject: RE: Dialer Watch and Dialer Profiles

Dave,

I'm pretty sure that with dialer profiles you just use the dialer
watch-list
command as with legacy DDR.  I think the only difference in the config
is
that with dialer profiles, you don't use the dialer map command for the
watched routes.

dialer watch is NOT mutually exclusive with interesting traffic.  Either
interesting traffic or a missing route can be the cause of the link
coming
up.

Tim