Re: Print screen feature posted 01/31/2005

Are you thinking of the Alt+PrintScreen feature? It copies the current window to the clipboard. Then an Paste feature should copy it to your application. PrintScreen will copy the entire desktop to your clipboard. It works pretty darn good.

Another good program I've used is called LViewPro. You could get a copy from http://www.lview.com.

--kg