OT: CCIE LAB DATE HONG KONG posted 01/17/2005

Dear all,
            Sorry for the OT. any body have lab date at Hong Kong (or) Beijing on 22nd or 23rd Feb 2005. Please contact me if u r willing to swap. My written is expiring on 23rd Feb 2005. I am not getting lab dates in Hong Kong.

Thanks in Advance
With Kind Regards
Matheen Farook