Re: RIP AAA posted 01/16/2005

Hi Brian,

I tested it in my lab. The result is "NOT WORKING". I can see the
output of the debug, only one key is sent at a time. Then I went to
cisco.com and read the documentation about the key-chain. However, I
appreciate for your recommendation to lab this up. Otherwise, I will
keep assuming it works that way.

Thanks,

--
Edward
(A+, Net+, MCP, MCP+I, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP)