RE: rsh on cisco posted 01/12/2005
- Subject: RE: rsh on cisco
- From: "Brian Dennis" <bdennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 16:14:29 -0500
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcT46DYJasDsfDCKQFyWdRTeO3cmDQAAzqog
- Thread-topic: rsh on cisco
Take a look at this example:
Brian Dennis, CCIE #2210 (R&S/ISP-Dial/Security)
Internetwork Expert, Inc.
Toll Free: 877-224-8987
Direct: 775-745-6404 (Outside the US and Canada)
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 12:46 PM
To: Group Study
Subject: rsh on cisco
Does anybody know how to use rsh on cisco routers?
I tried but it didn't work.
do I need to configure something special on the router device for rsh to
A sample config would be very helpful.
Subscription information may be found at: