BGP via PIX posted 01/08/2005

Hello Guys,

I was doing some test passing BGP throught a PIX, I can make it work correctly allowing only the TCP ports for BPG, However I was wondering that Cisco recommends that when passing a routing protocol via PIX you should use GRE Tunnels, some of the examples from Yusuf's book does the basic config like I did.

What do you guys think? Any input willl be very much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Andre Scalco
"Think Outside the Bun"