VLAN Database posted 12/22/2004

VLAN Database command doesn't work for me on my 3550 switch, however I can
see vlan.dat file in my flash and I'm sure my VLAN configs are stored there
cause they appear in my "show vlan" output after I boot my switch with no
startup-config. ( I had erased it).

I'm running 12.1(12c)Ea1 code. Here's the first line in show version output

"IOS (tm) C3550 Software (C3550-I9Q3L2-M), Version 12.1(12c)EA1, RELEASE
SOFTWARE (fc1)"

Any clue as to why is this behaviour...

Thanks
Vijay