Re: Re: No joy posted 12/15/2004

Well, I have to thanks this Group again.

For the first time after beginning this process I was thinking about give up, after the fouth attempt (and all that money), but reading this made me starting to think to change my mind.

I have a very aggressive approach this year, more than I would like to, due company needs, so I tried the 4 times the same year.

On the fourth time I tought the exam was not difficult and I could get it, but did not accomplish the tasks on the limited time. On the first attempt I was so sure I have passed that it took me one week to recover.

My biggest problem is anxiety. I could not sleep all night on the 4th attempt.