RE: INEv2 lab 3 posted 12/14/2004

How many routes are there from R5 to R6?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Joseph D. Phillips [mailto:josephdphillips@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyi : dimanche 12 dicembre 2004 19:44
@ : group study
Objet : INEv2 lab 3

Has anyone here tried INEv2 lab 3, particulary the hideous
redistribution requirement?

I spent over four hours on it and couldn't get it to work.

I tried everything, including the exact configs from the solutions guide.

I didn't have any routing loops, but I have a lot of boing-boing:

For instance, R5 to R6 loopback 0:

r5#tr r6

Type escape sequence to abort.
Tracing the route to r6 (150.1.6.6)