Re: 2500 IOS recommendation posted 12/05/2004

Suggest you go to www.cisco.com/go/fn and do a feature
search for the proper IOS.  As a guess I would think that IP
Plus 12.xT would support IPv6 whereas you need an Enterprise
IOS in the 12.x line for ISIS.

Ian
http://www.ccie4u.com
CCIE Lab Rack Rentals starting at only $20