2500 IOS recommendation posted 12/05/2004

I'm looking for an IOS that will allow me to test a config using IS-IS and IPv6 (specifically a 6-to-4 Tunnel).

Currently I have v12.2(10b) on two routers, but they can't do IPv6.

Any quick thoughts?

I just want to be able to do both IS-IS and IPv6 on the same routers for a test.

Thanks,
Kirk Graham