Re: Dual FIFO posted 11/25/2004

Show queueing interface helped, but there are a few problems:

If using just fragmentation (300 bytes), all packet normal Dual Fifo Queue

If using fragmentation and LLQ selecting all packets, the results are inconsistent; or maybe my interpretation :).
I was expecting that all frames, even the fragments, went to the High Dual Fifo queue. But giving it a second though maybe this test is inconsistent, because we would not want packets matched by LLQ to be fragmented. Any Coments?

This is the result without LLQ, just fragmentation:

r3#sh queueing int ser 0
Interface Serial0 queueing strategy: priority

Output queue utilization (queue/count)
        high/1 medium/0 normal/511 low/0
r3#
r3#
r3#sh queueing int ser 0
Interface Serial0 queueing strategy: priority

Output queue utilization (queue/count)
        high/1 medium/0 normal/665 low/0
r3#
r3#sh frame-relay fragment
interface         dlci  frag-type    frag-size  in-frag    out-frag   dropped-fr
ag
Serial0.34        304   end-to-end   300        0          1421       0
r3#
r3#sh frame-relay fragment
interface         dlci  frag-type    frag-size  in-frag    out-frag   dropped-fr
ag
Serial0.34        304   end-to-end   300        0          1660       0
r3#

Just is the result with LLQ (selecting all frames) and Fragmentation:

r3#sh queueing int ser 0
Interface Serial0 queueing strategy: priority

Output queue utilization (queue/count)
        high/83 medium/0 normal/2900 low/0
r3#
r3#
r3#sh queueing int ser 0
Interface Serial0 queueing strategy: priority

Output queue utilization (queue/count)
        high/85 medium/0 normal/3031 low/0
r3#
r3#sh queueing int ser 0
Interface Serial0 queueing strategy: priority

Output queue utilization (queue/count)
        high/90 medium/0 normal/3156 low/0