RE: WCCP Question posted 11/24/2004

Hello ,

I have wccp deployed  in our metwork ,

Iam using the following  config..it works  great..

ip wccp 9
ip wccp 10

interface S0  -- to ISP
 ip address x.x.x.x x.x.x.x
 no ip directed-broadcast
 ip wccp 9 redirect out
 speed 100
 full-duplex

interface Ethernet1 -- To Local LAN
 ip address x.x.x.x x.x.x.x
 no ip directed-broadcast
 ip wccp 10 redirect out
!
interface Ethernet2 - cache engines
 ip address ip address x.x.x.x x.x.x.x
 no ip directed-broadcast
 ip wccp redirect exclude in

Iam using this kinda  config because i wanted to send client IP address to
the webservers instead  of cache ip address.

We will have to define services in the cache engine...istead  of using
normal web-cache service , and  this configs changes from vendor to vendor.

There are lots of other  ways of deploying  wccp  , feedbacks will be of
great help to all  of us here.

Thanks

Vishal