O/T:show atm interface resource Vs sh atm vc int X/X/X posted 11/11/2004

When looking at output from this command, I expected the allocated Bit rate value to be equal to the total PVC size , including signalling. But it is not the case.

So to recap, I ran show atm vc interface x/x/x added up the capacity allocated to each PVC ( mostly VBR) and expected to match the output under the show atm interface resource x/x/x command.

Any links would be helpful.

TIA

Sam

Moving house? Beach bar in Thailand? New Wardrobe? Win 10k with Yahoo! Mail to make your dream a reality.