Frame-relay interface-dlci and Inv ARP posted 10/11/2004

Hi
One basic question,
When i enable interface-dlci command on a main interface or
on a multipoint sub interface, do i need to enabel INV ARP.

In my case it did not work fine and i am assuming that "frame-rlay
interface-dlci" is expecting some kind of mapping with staic or
dynamically in case of multipoint interfaces.... I just want to see
this is expected or not.

R1:
 ip address 148.1.35.3 255.255.255.0
 encapsulation frame-relay
 clockrate 64000
 no arp frame-relay
 frame-relay interface-dlci 123
 no frame-relay inverse-arp

R2:
interface Serial1/0
 ip address 148.1.35.5 255.255.255.0
 encapsulation frame-relay
 no arp frame-relay
 frame-relay interface-dlci 321
 no frame-relay inverse-arp

Ping between these IP add does not work.
Please advice
Thanks
Regards
Cert