RE: VPN 3005 posted 09/28/2004

Just put some kind of Radius/ACS, or Radius/Active Directory behind these
boxes. Use windows logon.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Namens
wing_lam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Verzonden: donderdag 23 september 2004 3:58
Aan: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: VPN 3005

Hi group,

1) Can I expire user password in VPN 3005? How can I do it?
2) Can I migrate VPN 3005 config to another chassis with exact user/password
info but without know each user/password?
3) Can user change their own password in VPN 3005 without administrator
interrvention?

Thanks,
BBD
DISCLAIMER:-  This email is confidential and intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by
return email or telephone and destroy the original message. Thank you.