Re: rip/eigrp posted 09/24/2004

Hi Carloas,
Good  point,  I nevert though of that. If I give offset list of 15 for that network.  If we redistribute from eigrp to rip, will that network is still visible.  I have to try in the lab.
Thanks for the response.
Carlos G Mendioroz <tron@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This network is already in RIP w/o redistribution.
AFAIK, there is no way of not letting RIP know directly about it, cause
there is no network mask for the rip protocol.
If what you want is for it to "behave as", then an offset list could help.