-----Message d'origine-----
De : supinoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:supinoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyi : Thursday, September 23, 2004 9:09 PM
@ : Annu Roopa
Cc : ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: OT: Weird Cisco site Poblem

I had this same problem awhile back. Are you a comcast customer? I am and I
spoke with them a couple of times about it to no avail. It cleared itself up
in a few days. I suspect it was a bad route on the backbone that Comcast
didn't catch.