RE: CCNP/DP Re-cert posted 09/23/2004

Ty,
I'm on the same situation like you but I have never attempt the class so I took the  recert NP and retook the CCIE written.
As far as for NP concern, it's very easy most of them are on the same study material w/ CCIE but less exhibit question.
Contact me offline if you need a study material for NP recert.
Dustin