From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Kinney Robert-RKINNEY1
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 8:00 AM
To: 'Ty'; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: CCNP/DP Re-cert

Ty,

Unless Cisco has changed things recently, just retaking the CCIE written
exam will not recert you for NP/DP. You must either pass the lab or re-cert
for NP/DP. After you pass the lab, you can recert for CCIE by taking the
CCIE written (any one of them) which will, in turn, recert you for NP/DP,
assuming you pass prior to their expiration date.

Rob K.