From: Brian Dennis [mailto:bdennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 23:13
To: Jonathan R. Charles; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Sample LS1010 config

	The command is the "atm pvc" interface command.  Unlike a Frame
Relay switch, the LS1010 does not need a statement on both interfaces.

interface ATM0/0/0
 description ATM to Rack1R6 ATM 0/0/0
interface ATM1/0/3
 description ATM to BB1 ATM 0/0
 atm pvc 0 101  interface  ATM0/0/0 0 101

interface ATM0/0/0
 ip address
 pvc 0/101
  protocol ip broadcast

interface ATM0/0
 ip address
 pvc 0/101
  protocol ip broadcast

Brian Dennis, CCIE #2210 (R&S/ISP-Dial/Security)

Internetwork Expert, Inc.
Toll Free: 877-224-8987
Direct: 775-745-6404 (Outside the US and Canada)