RE: Sample LS1010 config [bcc][faked-from] posted 09/21/2004
- Subject: RE: Sample LS1010 config [bcc][faked-from]
- From: marc russell <mrussell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 00:06:11 -0400
- In-reply-to: <6137802B80C9D311B0CA00AA00B98E57FC00F2@MAIL>
- Organization: Network Learning, Inc.
Only one command per PVC is required. See below. The one command "atm
pvc 1 66 interface ATM0/0/0 1 55" will create a PVC between int
ATM/0/0/0 and int ATM0/0/1.
atm pvc 1 66 interface ATM0/0/0 1 55
Network Learning, Inc.
www.ccbootcamp.com (Cisco Training)
www.optsys.net (Cisco hardware)
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jonathan R. Charles
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 11:26 PM
Subject: Sample LS1010 config [bcc][faked-from]
I got assigned a rack of equipment, and it looks like no pvcs are built
the LS1010, does anyone have a good sample config on how you do the
equivalent of the frame-relay route commands for ATM?
Subscription information may be found at: