Remarks/Description on Static routes posted 09/17/2004

Hi Group ,

Can any one advise me on how to make "remarks" on static routes ? Just like with named ACLs where we can have some kind of description, I am thinking to have description on each of our static route in the production network so that it will be much easier to any new person who takes a look at the config.

Protect yourself from junk e-mail: