Re: RE: policy routing local generated voice traffic? problem solved! posted 09/17/2004

interface loopback0
ip address 10.0.0.1 255.255.255.255
ip policy route-map VoIP_PBR
ip route-cache policy
!
ip local policy route-map VoIP_PBR

without PBR on loopback doesn't work, check the link.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios123/123cgcr/vvfax_c/vclcef.htm#75912

Wei